The GRC Conference goes all digital
Time flies, and we are now less than a few months away from the long awaited GRC Conference 2021.
The new year has started with good energy and an optimistic outlook on the evolution of the Covid-19 pandemic. Vaccinations have already started and we are hopeful that we will soon be able to meet again.
In the meantime, in an effort to prioritise everyone’s health and safety and due to persisting concerns related to Covid-19, we have made the decision to turn the GRC Conference into an all-digital experience. What does this mean?
You get more with less
- Updated prices that give you more flexibility to choose which days you wish to attend.
- A new Early Bird period with generous discounts for registrations that are submitted up to and including February 26th.
- Increased accessibility. A large number of the sessions will be recorded and made available to you after the event, upon request.
- The possibility to acquire extra CPE by getting access to the recorded sessions.
- Two days of intense learning through presentations, seminars and workshops from the comfort of your own home.
… and many other benefits, while still meeting hundreds of like-minded partners and colleagues from a variety of industries, all online. An unique opportunity for personal and professional development, but also to be inspired, and address the challenges of your profession.