Risk Based Internal Auditing
Risk Based Internal Auditing (RBIA) is a methodology that supports compliance with international standards. It enables internal audit to be strategically and operationally linked to the business risk and assurance frameworks. This course will provide comprehensive training on applying the methodology using a case study approach.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- apply the key concepts of RBIA to your organisation
- link each stage of RBIA to the organisation’s risk management framework
- determine risk maturity and apply the relevant approach
- understand how internal audit fits into your organisation’s assurance framework and undertake an assurance mapping exercise
- produce a RBIA plan and apply a risk based methodology to internal audit assignments
- provide meaningful assurance statements to your audit committee and board.
Stephen Maycock is a professional trainer, writer and consultant. His broad international experience, spans a number of sectors, and this has provided him with some fascinating case studies which he uses to bring his training to life.
Date: 19th of June
Time: 09:00 – 17:00
Address: 7A Centralen, Vasagatan 7, 3rd floor
Price excl. VAT: 4 500 kr members, 7 500 kr non-members
Lecturer: Stephen Maycock, CFIIA, CRMA
CPE Points: 7