Online Learning Programme for Internal Audit Practitioner
IIA Sweden in co-operation with The Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors in the UK, offers you now the possibility to attend an online learning programme that prepares you for the Internal Audit Practitioner designation.
What is the Internal Audit Practitioner?
The Internal Audit Practitioner designation is an exciting first step to becoming a Certified Internal Auditor and introduces you to all the core elements of the International Professional Practices Framework and the International Standards. It tests your knowledge, skills and aptitude and can be completed online in as little as 8 weeks.
Newly enhanced and better than ever, the Internal Audit Practitioner designation promises:
- A comprehensive blended learning solution, incorporating social learning, tutor support and online virtual classes
- First-class tuition from expert tutors
- Knowledge of the Attribute and Performance standards (tested at a basic level)
- An understanding of internal audit issues, risks and controls
Who is the designation for?
- College students
- Internal audit professionals who may not yet have the work experience for the CIA program
- New internal auditing professionals
- Rotational internal auditors
What does the online programme offer?
- Guidance and support every step of the way
- Assistance with IIA Global processes, like creating a record, application and exam booking
- Ongoing monitoring and reminders
How many hours of study does the program include?
- 8 week course = approx. 20 hours
- Virtual classes = approx. 10 hours
- Reading and self-study = approx. 10 hours
- Revision and exam = 10 hours
When is the online programme scheduled?
When you register to the online program you have the possibility to choose from the following 2021 cohorts:
- 25 January
- 22 March
- 3 May
- 6 September
- 1 November
Prices excl. VAT for the online program:
- €1350 (€1125 + VAT) for both members and non-members located outside the UK
- The programme is very intensive. We recommend that you set aside 100% of your time in order to avoid conflicting priorities.
- This course is offered in cooperation with The Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors in the UK. Invoicing will be done by The Chartered Institute directly.
- Since participants register from different countries, the number of places is limited. Please register as early as possible in order to secure your place.