COBIT® 2019 Foundation Training Course – offered by ISACA
COBIT® 2019 Foundation Training Course + Online Exam Voucher
Over the years, best-practice frameworks have been developed and promoted to assist in the process of understanding, designing and implementing enterprise governance of IT (EGIT). COBIT 2019 builds on and integrates more than 25 years of development in this field, not only incorporating new insights from science, but also operationalizing these insights as practice.
COBIT is a framework for the governance and management of enterprise Information and Technology that supports enterprise goal achievement. This Foundation course is intended for new users to COBIT who are interested in achieving the foundation certificate. This two day foundation course highlights the concepts, models and key definitions of the COBIT framework
It targets all professionals in the areas of information systems who perform functions in the domains of governance and management of information systems, whether external service providers or elements of functional areas in organizations.
Given its holistic scope, training can still be a valuable resource for business areas that are heavily involved in technology, or any area of the company that wants to understand how it can use the technologies to deliver value to stakeholders.
There is no longer a paper exam for COBIT 2019 Foundation certificate so instead we will provide you with a voucher to use afterwards in the online platform.
This is a GRC conference 2019 – Post conference training. Take the opportunity to attend the GRC Conference 2019, 24-25 September, where Bruno Soares is one of our speakers with “Govern Artificial Intelligence or Be Governed by It: the New Nature of Risk”. For more information about the GRC Conference visit: http://www.grc-conference.eu/
- Dates: 26th-27th of September
- Time: 09:00-17:00
- Address: 7A Odenplan, ingång via Norrtullsgatan 6, 113 26 Stockholm
- Lecturer: Bruno Soares
- ISACA Member (any chapter), Internrevisorernas förening/IIA Sweden, eller Compliance Forum: 13500 SEK + VAT (16875 SEK incl. VAT)
- ISACA Non-Member: 15600 SEK + VAT (19500 SEK incl. VAT)
- GRC Conference 2019 participants: 13500 SEK + VAT (16875 SEK incl. VAT)
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
1. Recognize the target audience of COBIT 2019.
2. Recognize the context, benefits and key reasons COBIT is used as an information and technology governance framework.
3. Recognize the descriptions and purposes of the COBIT product architecture.
4. Recall the alignment of COBIT with other applicable frameworks, standards and bodies of knowledge.
5. Understand and describe the governance “system” and governance “framework” principles.
6. Describe the components of a governance system.
7. Understand the overall structure and contents of the Goals Cascade.
8. Recall the 40 Governance and Management Objectives and their purpose statements.
9. Understand the relationship between Governance and Management Objectives and Governance Components.
10. Differentiate COBIT based performance management using maturity and capability perspectives.
11. Discover how to design a tailored governance system using COBIT.
12. Explain the key points of the COBIT business case.
13. Understand and recall the phases of the COBIT implementation approach.
14. Describe the relationships between the COBIT Design and Implementation Guides.
15. Prepare for the COBIT 2019 Foundation exam.
This course is provided over 2 days and 1 online exam voucher will be given to each participant. The course is held in English.
Bruno Horta Soares,
CISA®, CGEIT®, CRISC™, PMP®, LEGO® Serious Play®
Bruno Soares has more than 18 years of Information Systems Professional Services experience, particularly in GRC-related areas, Information Security & Privacy, and Digital Transformation. He started his career at Deloitte Consulting, worked for Information Risk Management area at KPMG Portugal, and for Enterprise Risk Services area at Deloitte Portugal. He is also the founder of GOVaaS (Governance Advisors as-a-Service), where he currently works as a Senior Advisor.
Bruno is enthusiastically devoted to advising, teaching and training professionals and organisations in Portugal, Angola, Brazil and Mozambique, and actively collaborates with an ecosystem of local and international partners, particularly IDC Portugal where he since 2015 also acts as Leading Executive Senior Advisor for Digital Transformation, Governance, Strategy and Security related areas. He has a 5 years degree in Management and Computer Science from ISCTE, an Executive Program in Project Management from ISLA Campus Lisbon, and he teaches in different Masters, MBAs and Executive Programs in some of the most prominent Portuguese universities. Bruno is also the founder and President of the ISACA Lisbon Chapter and the recipient of the 2019 ISACA John Kuyers Award for Best Speaker.
Lunch and coffee are included in the price. If you need special diet or have any other specific requirements, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number and we call you for arrangements.