Business oriented Internal Audit to Sampo Group
Sampo Group Internal Audit is responsible for internal audit activities within Sampo plc and its subsidiaries If Group and Mandatum Life Group. It is a function independent of business operations and the mission is to evaluate the sufficiency and effectiveness of the internal control system and the quality with which tasks are performed in Sampo Group. The unit consist of 12 auditors in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Estonia, including the Chief Audit Executive. The internal audit work is carried out in compliance with the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
Role and responsibilities
Internal Auditing is a unique way of working with the whole group from a high-level perspective, as well as supporting the business in improving their internal control, governance and risk management processes. We are looking to fill a position as an Internal Auditor that can combine auditing knowledge, business acumen, analytical skills and team work. We offer an extremely interesting and great opportunity to get insight into all functions and processes in an international environment.
Your areas of responsibility will be:
- Carry out audit projects both independently as a project leader and in audit teams.
- Communicate audit results to management on various levels of the organisation.
- Contribute to developing the competence within the team as well as the continuous improvement of our ways of working
- Experience from internal auditing and relevant industries e.g. insurance and financial business
- Analytical and motivated by problem solving
- High communications skills and a strong team worker
- Structured and precise, as well as focus on delivering on time
- High level of integrity
- Ability to see the holistic view as well as the details
- Flexible and taking initiative –
- University degree
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English
- CIA, CISA or other related certification, or commitment to obtain such certification
The position is located at If P&C Insurance in Bergshamra, Stockholm and requires a moderate amount of travel.
For further information, please contact;
Tarja Mylén (firstname.lastname@example.org), Sampo Group Internal Audit Manager. Tel: +358 10 514 1325.
Last day to apply 3 April.
Use the below link to apply: